Peanut butter cupcakes are super easy to make with a cake mix, ready to spread frosting and peanut butter.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 can chocolate frosting (ready to spread)
- 1/3 cup peanut chunky butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions, adding the 1/2 cup of peanut butter along with the eggs and water.
3. Spoon batter into muffin pans lined with baking cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cake bounces back when touched lightly.
5. Place cupcakes on a rack to cool.
6. Blend ready-to-spread frosting with the 1/3 cup peanut butter.
Frost cooled cupcakes. Makes about 2 1/2 to 3 dozen cupcakes.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|