A New Year's resolution to be fit doesn't have to be hard - especially when you have a bunch of really healthy, delicious and easy protein packed recipes to choose from. This hearty wrap is packed with tasty organic ingredients including our favorite Coconut Simple Squares bar, fresh banana, guava jam, bee pollen, local honey, granola and salty peanut butter.
Did you know that "Bee pollen is the food of the young bee and it is approximately 40% protein? It is considered one of nature's most completely nourishing foods. It contains nearly all nutrients required by humans. About half of its protein is in the form of free amino acids that are ready to be used directly by the body." (Mercola.com).
And if you've never had a Simple Square bar, now is the time to try one! Packed with organic cashews, organic almonds, organic honey, organic unsweetened coconut, organic vanilla, sea salt these bars give you tons of dietary fiber, protein, Vitamin E, and magnesium.
This sweet and salty protein wrap is perfect for breakfast or lunch and has tons of awesome health benefits that will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter (organic salted)
- 1 whole wheat wrap (organic)
- 1 tablespoon honey (organic)
- 1/2 large banana (organic, sliced)
- 1 organic Coconut Simple Squares bar (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon guava jam (organic)
- 1/2 tablespoon bee pollen (organic)
- 1 tablespoon granola (organic)
Gather the ingredients.
Begin by smearing organic peanut butter onto an organic whole wheat wrap.
Drizzle with organic honey and add the organic banana slices, a chopped organic Simple Squares bar, organic guava jam, organic bee pollen, and lastly the organic granola.
Roll wrap before eating.
- Also, this protein wrap can be made up to 8 hours in advance and maybe even longer if you have a thick wrap and/or don't mind if your granola gets soggy.