|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24g||31%|
|Saturated Fat 11g||57%|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|Total Sugars 16g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||2%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Peanut butter fanatics, unite. If you love peanut butter and ice cream, this recipe combines those passions. Try this recipe for peanut butter ice cream. There are no eggs or custards to make—just your favorite peanut butter in delicious ice cream.
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup light cream, or half-and-half
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
1/2 cup peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
Gather the ingredients.
Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves. You should have a fully incorporated liquid at this point.
Pour the mixture into an ice-cream maker and process it for 25 to 30 minutes, or according to the manufacturer's directions. You can eat the ice cream right away, or put it into the freezer to harden more. The peanut butter ice cream should keep well in the freezer for about one week.
- Peanuts: Top finished ice cream with peanuts and you'll get some salty crunch on the outside.
- Peanut Butter Powder : Substitute peanut butter powder instead of the peanut butter in the recipe. Or top the ice cream with a sprinkle of peanut butter powder for even more flavor.
- Peanut Butter Candies: Chances are you're a peanut butter cup fanatic if you like peanut butter. These candies taste delicious on top, and like peanuts can help others identify it as being peanut butter ice cream if you are serving it to a crowd.
- Syrups: Yes, they make peanut butter syrup if you just can't get enough peanut butter flavor. Other toppings that you can try include chocolate, caramel, butterscotch, or fudge.
- Graham Crackers: Love a little cookie crumble consider graham crackers or Biscoff cookies on top. Other cookies worth crumbling: Nutter Butters or Nilla Wafers make great choices.
- Bananas: Either freshly sliced on top or place sliced of bananas in the ice cream and freeze.