These peanut butter meringue cookies are so simple to make, containing only egg whites, peanut butter, powdered sugar, and chopped peanuts. You might also enjoy these basic meringue cookies.
- 2/3 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 egg whites, room temperature
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts (chopped)
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, gradually add sifted confectioners' sugar to peanut butter, mixing well. Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Cover cookie sheets with brown paper, parchment paper, or silicone mats. Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto paper. Sprinkle each cookie with chopped peanuts.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 F. Cool in pan then remove from paper.
Makes 2 dozen cookies.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|