|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 49g||63%|
|Saturated Fat 17g||84%|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||16%|
|Total Sugars 37g|
|Vitamin C 1mg||4%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Everyone's had the classic chocolate shake, but a peanut butter shake? If you are a peanut butter lover, then this shake is a must-try. It's sweet and a little salty, and definitely not something you get every day. It is so simple to make, so satisfying, and you probably already have everything you need to make this beautiful concoction.
Deck it out with crazy toppings like toasted marshmallows, hot fudge, sprinkles, or crushed peanut butter cookies. Check out all of our-over-the top variations below.
Gather the ingredients.
Place the ice cream, whole milk, and peanut butter in your blender.
Blend until completely blended and smooth.
Pour the shakes into 2 large glasses. Then, top with whipped cream and chopped peanuts.
There are so many ways you can customize this simple shake.
- Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake: Add 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup to the shake. Coat the rim of a glass with chocolate frosting and stick mini peanut butter cups all over the chocolate rim. Top with whipped cream and crushed peanut butter cups.
- Peanut Butter Pretzel S'more Milkshake: Blend in 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup. Broil a cup of mini marshmallows and pour that into the milkshake and blend away. Coat the rim of the glass with chocolate syrup. Dip the chocolate rim in crushed graham crackers and top with whipped cream, pretzels, and more broiled marshmallows.
- Peanut Butter Oreo Milkshake: Blend in 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup and 5 peanut butter Oreo cookies. Coat the rim of the glass with chocolate syrup and dip in crushed peanut butter Oreos. Top with whipped cream and more crushed Oreos. Or throw a whole Oreo or two on top.
- Peanut Butter Caramel Blondie: Blend in 2 tablespoons of caramel syrup. Dip the rim of the glass in the syrup too and then roll in crumbled blondie pieces. Top with whipped cream, crushed peanuts, caramel sauce, and a chunk of blondie.
- Peanut Butter Cookie Milkshake: Blend in 2 peanut butter cookies. Dip the edge of the glass in some thinned-out peanut butter and roll in crushed peanut butter cookies. Top with whipped cream and a whole peanut butter cookie.
- You can replace the peanut butter with PB2, which is a peanut butter replacement that has a lower fat content. It's a powdered form and has some sugar added, so it will make this shake a little sweeter. The shake won't ever be super low in calories, but this will save you a few.
- To make this shake dairy free, substitute dairy-free milk, and ice cream.