|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 pie (8 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||51%|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Peanut butter lovers will rejoice over this no-bake pie with cream cheese and peanut butter filling that's ideal for any occasion, whether it's a birthday, a holiday, or just a weeknight treat. This recipe combines peanut butter with cream cheese and whipping cream for a decadent dessert, but you can also add a little variety to make it your own by topping the pie with chopped peanut butter cups, chopped peanuts, a chocolate sauce drizzle, or chocolate shavings.
If you're short on time, prepare the pie as instructed—it uses a premade graham cracker crust and frozen whipped topping, which makes the prep quick and simple. However, if you're feeling adventurous, you can make the graham cracker crust and whipped cream from scratch. This adds a bit of time to the preparation but results in a dreamy finished pie.
Gather the ingredients.
In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in confectioners' sugar and peanut butter.
Slowly add the cream to the mixture, beating until the filling is smooth.
Fold in whipped topping and pour the filling into the crust.
Top with peanuts and chill in the fridge or freeze for 4 hours before serving.
Serve and enjoy!
- This pie can be served chilled from the refrigerator or frozen from the freezer. If frozen, remove the pie from the freezer at least 10 minutes before serving to let it thaw just a bit.
- It's easy to double the recipe, so keep one on hand in the freezer for unexpected guests.
- Top with shaved chocolate, mini chocolate chips, or a hot fudge sauce if desired.
- Decorate the top of the pie with coarsely chopped frozen peanut butter cup candy.
- The pie can be tightly covered with plastic wrap and stored in the fridge for three days.
- Scratch graham cracker crust: In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs (about 14 to 16 graham crackers) with 1/3 cup of melted butter and 1/4 cup of granulated sugar. Pat the graham crackers over the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool and fill.
- Chocolate crumb crust: Substitute chocolate graham crackers or crushed Oreo cookies in place of standard graham cracker crumbs. Eliminate the sugar.
- Peanut butter and banana pie: Place a layer of sliced bananas across the top of the pie.
- Scratch whipped cream: Put a mixing bowl and whisk or whisk attachment into the freezer to chill for 20 minutes. Pour a pint of cold heavy whipping cream in the chilled bowl of a stand mixer (or use an electric hand mixer) and mix on high speed for 1 minute, or until stiff peaks form. For a little extra flavor, add a few drops of vanilla extract.