- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Heat the oven to 375° F (190° C/Gas 5). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat, or grease the pan.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat egg; blend in brown sugar.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt in a separate bowl; add to egg mixture a little at a time, alternating additions with the vegetable oil.
- Stir in vanilla and peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for about 6 to 8 minutes.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|