This cheese ball is a simple combination of cheeses, shaped into a festive ball and rolled in finely chopped pecans. Serve the cheese ball with your favorite crackers at your next celebratory gathering.
Use finely chopped walnuts if you prefer, or if you don't have pecans on hand.
- Combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese and beat with an electric mixer.
- Beat in onion, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
- Chill thoroughly, until firm.
- Shape into a ball and roll in the finely chopped pecans.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 24 hours before serving.
- Remove from refrigerator 2 hours before serving.
Serve with assorted crackers.
If your guests like this cheese ball, try a Pineapple Cheese Ball at your next party!
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||52 g|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|