Perri Kressel is an associate commerce editor and news and deals writer at Dotdash Meredith.
- Perri has written for The Spruce Eats since March 2021.
- Her work has appeared in a variety of publications including Refinery29, Swirled, Buzzfeed, Guest of a Guest, The Tab, and The Westside Rag.
- Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
Prior to joining the team at Dotdash Meredith in 2019, Perri held writing positions at Refinery29, Guest of a Guest, and Swirled, where she covered everything from restaurant guides to recipes. Now at Spruce Eats, she covers all things product launches, food news, and deals. When she’s not typing away, she can be found scouring the web for the latest and greatest sales and trying out new restaurants in NYC.
Perri received a B.A. in Journalism and Social and Cultural Analysis from New York University.
- 7 Weeknight Dinners You Can Whip Up In 30 Minutes Or Less, Swirled
- The Truth Behind Guy Fieri's Famous Donkey Sauce, Refinery29
- 17 Hidden Gems To Hit Up In NYC, Guest of a Guest
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.