Make your own pesto for this easy and delicious linguine recipe. It only has five ingredients and takes tn minutes to cook. You can also use the pesto as a spread for sandwiches or a sauce for many other dishes.
- 1 lb. uncooked linguine pasta
- 12-oz. container refrigerated basil pesto
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta as directed on package; drain, reserving 1/3 cup pasta cooking water, and return pasta to pot.
2. Stir in basil pesto and cream, tossing gently over low heat until pasta is coated, adding reserved pasta water as necessary to make a sauce.
3. Add grape tomatoes and toss for 1 minute. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||37 g|