Pretend you are eating pasta, while saving the calories. Spaghetti squash takes the place of pasta, while pesto, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese give depth to this . It's hard to believe this recipe needs only 5 ingredients. Use your favorite pre-made pesto sauce from the market or whip up your own pesto sauce in the food processor or blender.
Place skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add olive oil and cooked spaghetti squash. Stir in pesto with a fork. When spaghetti squash is heated through, add mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and stir. When begins to melt, remove from heat and serve hot.
Suggested Related Recipes
• How to Cook Spaghetti Squash - step by step with photos
• Classic Pesto Sauce Recipe
• Spaghetti Squash with Mediterranean Chicken Sauce Recipe
• Spaghetti Squash With Mediterranean Sauce Video
• Turkey Tetrazzini with Spaghetti Squash Recipe
• Turkey Tetrazzini With Spaghetti Squash Video
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|