|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
Pretend you are eating pasta, while saving the calories. Spaghetti squash takes the place of pasta, while pesto, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese give depth to this. It's hard to believe this recipe needs only 5 ingredients. Use your favorite pre-made pesto sauce from the market or whip up your own pesto sauce in the food processor or blender.
Place skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add olive oil and cooked spaghetti squash. Stir in pesto with a fork. When spaghetti squash is heated through, add mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and stir. When begins to melt, remove from heat and serve hot.
Suggested Related Recipes
• How to Cook Spaghetti Squash - step by step with photos
• Classic Pesto Sauce Recipe
• Spaghetti Squash with Mediterranean Chicken Sauce Recipe
• Spaghetti Squash With Mediterranean Sauce Video
• Turkey Tetrazzini with Spaghetti Squash Recipe
• Turkey Tetrazzini With Spaghetti Squash Video