|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4 small pizzas (8 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 32g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 15g||76%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
The Philly-Style Pizza has no sauce but is loaded with garlic and topped with roast beef, mushrooms and of course, a lot of cheese. This recipe makes four delicious personal sized Philly pizzas.
- 8 ounces/225 g roast beef (shredded)
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1 bell pepper (yellow or green, seeded and sliced)
- 8 ounces/225 g mushrooms (slices)
- 1 loaf white bread dough (frozen, thawed)
- 8 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons/45 mL Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups/950 mL shredded cheese (assorted)
- 1/4 cup/60 mL Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 5 tablespoons/75 mL olive oil
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL black pepper
- Gather the ingredients.
- Divide dough into four equal parts. Roll out into thin circles. Set aside. Sauté onions and peppers in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until soft. Add roast beef, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, and garlic powder. Continue cooking over a low heat until heated evenly. Preheat grill. Grill each pizza dough round on one side for about 2 minutes or until they just start to brown. Brush the browned side of each pizza round with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Spread two crushed cloves of garlic over each pizza. The sprinkle a light layer of cheese and top each pizza with equal amounts of the roast beef mixture. Top with remaining cheeses. Place the pizzas on the grill over a medium heat and cook until the cheese is completely melted. Remove from grill and serve.