This pina colada cake is made with a cake mix, pudding, Coco Lopez coconut, rum, and pineapple.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 can Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoon rum
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- Garnish: whipped cream
- Garnish: pineapple slices
- Garnish: maraschino cherries
- Garnish: toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix 1/2 cup cream of coconut, 1/2 cup rum, oil, and eggs.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- Stir in drained crushed pineapple.
- Pour into a well greased and floured 10-inch tube pan. Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Cool slightly; remove from pan.
- With a table knife or skewer poke holes about 1 inch apart in cake almost to bottom. Combine remaining cream of coconut and rum; pour over cake.
- Chill thoroughly then garnish. Store in refrigerator.
Pina colada cake shared by Laurie
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|