|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 25 fudge pieces (25 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 6g||29%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Pina Colada Fudge is a smooth white chocolate-based fudge with the tropical taste of coconut and pineapple. It comes together in just a few minutes using the microwave, so it's a great candy for when you're short on time.
If you can find dried pineapple, it makes a nice, chewy addition to the fudge, but the pineapple extract gives the fudge enough pineapple flavor if you cannot find the fruit itself.
- 1 lb. chocolate (white, chopped, or white chocolate chips)
- 3/4 cup marshmallow (fluff or crème)
- 1 cup coconut (shredded, preferably unsweetened)
- 2 oz./4 Tbsp. butter (at room temperature)
- 3/4 tsp. rum extract
- 3/4 tsp. pineapple extract
- 3/4 tsp. coconut extract
- 7 oz. condensed milk (sweetened)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Optional: 1/2 cup pineapple (chopped, dried)
- Gather the ingredients.
- Prepare an 8x8 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying the foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating. Stir until the white chocolate is smooth and completely free of lumps.
- Add the marshmallow crème, shredded coconut, butter, extracts, condensed milk, and salt, and stir until the butter melts and everything is combined. If you have chopped dried pineapple, stir it in at the end to get it well-distributed.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer. Allow the fudge to set at room temperature overnight, or in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Once set, lift the fudge from the pan using the foil as handles. Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into small 1-inch squares to serve. Pina Colada Fudge can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week, or in the refrigerator for two weeks.