|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 2 smoothies (2 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 15g||77%|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
- 3 cups pineapple (chunks, unsweetened, frozen)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (unsweetened, not cream of coconut)
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp. coconut (unsweetened, shredded)
- 1/2 cup yogurt (vanilla)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Optional: 1 tbsp. pineapple (chunks for garnish)
Gather the ingredients.
Place all of the ingredients into a smoothie blender, such as a Blendtec or a VitaMix blender in the order listed. Process until smooth or preferred texture.
Garnish with pineapple chunks. Serve immediately.
- If you want to limit your sugar intake, make sure you use unsweetened coconut milk, unsweetened shredded coconut, and unsweetened frozen pineapple chunks for this recipe. Look for them at local health food or natural food supermarkets, such as Whole Foods Market or Trader Joe's.