- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 4 ounces miniature marshmallows, or cut large marshmallows into eighths
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries, cut in quarters
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1/4 cup blanch slivered almonds, toasted*
- Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
- Combine pineapple, marshmallows, cherries, and 1/4 cup of the reserved syrup.
- Let stand for 45 to 60 minutes to blend flavors.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into dessert cups and sprinkle with toasted almonds.
*To toast nuts, spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes. Or, toast in an ungreased skillet over medium heat, stirring, until golden brown and aromatic.
More Pineapple Dessert Recipes
Pineapple Skillet Cake
Pineapple Refrigerator Dessert
Pineapple Custard Cups
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Pineapple Cookie Recipe
Tropical Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies
Pineapple Coconut Ambrosia Cookies
Pina Colada Cake
Pineapple Loaf Cake
Pineapple Macadamia Nut Cookies
Pineapple Recipes Index
Dessert Recipes Index
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|