- 1 cup/240 mL crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup/80 mL soy sauce
- 1/3 cup/80 mL honey
- 1/4 cup/60 mL cider vinegar
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL
- ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL powdered cloves
- Mix all ingredients together in a non-corrosive (non-metal) bowl. Let mixture sit for 15 minutes before using or store in a glass or plastic airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- Marinate pork in mixture for 2-8 hours. For chicken, marinate for 2-4 hours. The mixture can also be used on vegetables, tofu, fish and seafood with a 15-30 minute marinating time.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)