A cool and delicious pineapple cheese pie with cream cheese, this pie is made with a large can of crushed pineapple and just three other ingredients plus the crust. Use a "ready" crust or make a homemade graham cracker crust.
The filling is made with freshly whipped cream, but 2 cups of whipped topping or Dream Whip can be used in its place.
- Whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks. Alternatively, you may use 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the whipped cream, then the drained crushed pineapple.
- Spoon mixture into the pie shell.
- Chill thoroughly until filling is set, about 2 to 3 hours.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|