- 1 9" pie crust
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cup pepperoni pieces (sliced)
- 4 oz. jar mushrooms (sliced, well drained)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese (grated)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Sprinkle cheeses in bottom of pie crust. Top with pepperoni and mushrooms. In heavy skillet, cook onion and garlic in olive oil until crisp tender. Spoon over mushrooms in pie crust.
2, Beat together milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning in medium bowl until well blended and pour over mushrooms. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake pie at 400 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted near center of pie comes out clean.
Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.