|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 2 1/2 cups (20 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This barbecue sauce is sweet and flavorful with a great fruity flavor. You will find this is a versatile and tasty sauce for any cut of pork or piece of chicken.
- 6 fresh plums (seeds removed)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup/120 milliliters sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup/60 milliliters water
- 1/4 cup/60 milliliters rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons/30 milliliters barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon/15 milliliters minced garlic
Gather the ingredients.
Combine all ingredients in a pot and simmer until plums are very soft, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove cinnamon stick and allow to cool.
Pour into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Use immediately or refrigerate for up to a week.