Light and refreshing, these pomegranate mojitos are the ideal party drink for all your fall events. Ease into cooler weather by mixing the fall fruit into your favorite summer refresher. This recipe serves a small crowd of friends and you can easily double or triple the batch to work for a party.
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, plus some more for garnish
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cups light rum
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 1/2 cups chilled club soda
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Add 1 cup fresh mint leaves and sugar to a large pitcher or mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon, lightly crush the mint until it’s aromatic.
- Add the rum and lime juice and stir well until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Add the pomegranate juice and club soda. Give it a gentle stir.
- Serve with glasses filled w/ ice.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|