This easy pork chop bake is a snap to prepare, and you probably have all of the ingredients in your pantry, making these creamy, savory chops a perfect hearty dinner for a busy weeknight. The extra sauce is delicious over mashed potatoes.
- 4 to 6 pork chops, 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oil in a skillet or sauté pan over medium heat; brown pork chops.
- Season the chops with salt and pepper and drain off excess fat.
- Transfer to a baking dish if the skillet is not oven safe.
- Combine soup, onion, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce; pour over pork chops.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 F for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chops are tender.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||34 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|