This is a great mop for pork ribs, but can also be used on beef. The meat will benefit from the tenderizing power of the vinegar and receive a whole lot of flavor from the herbs and spices.
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) vinegar
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chili powder
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) cayenne
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Store in the refrigerator for a few hours before using. This mop will stay good for about 1 week refrigerated. Make ahead to allow the flavors to blend.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|