- 1 large or 2 small pork tenderloins, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup Marsala wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Slice the pork crosswise, about 3/4 to 1-inch in thickness. With the heel of your hand or a meat tenderizer, gently pound to make the medallions about 1/2-inch thick.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Saute the mushrooms until golden. Add the green onions and continue cooking, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove vegetables to a plate and set aside.
- Combine the flour with the salt and pepper. Dredge the pork medallions in the flour mixture.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of oil to the skillet. Cook the pork medallions over medium heat for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until nicely browned. Add the wine and broth to the skillet along with the mushroom mixture. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
- Cover and reduce heat to low; cook for about 10 minutes longer.
Serve with rice, potatoes, or pasta.
More Delicious Pork Tenderloin Recipes
If you can't get enough pork tenderloin, you'll love these sweet and savory dishes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|