Pork tenderloin medallions are seared and then cooked with a spicy marmalade sauce. The marmalade sauce is flavored with vinegar, honey, and hot sauce, then it's simmered with pork tenderloin medallions for a tasty meal.
This recipe would also work well with pork chops or cutlets.
- 12 ounces sweet orange marmalade
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Asian hot garlic chili sauce (sambal) or a dash or more of other hot sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 2 pounds pork tenderloins
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine the marmalade, vinegar, honey, Asian chili sauce, and a pinch of salt. Simmer until reduced by about 1/3, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cut tenderloins into 1-inch slices. Flatten slightly with the heel of your hand. Combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a food storage bag. Shake tenderloin medallions in the flour mixture until well coated.
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Sear tenderloin medallions for about 3 minutes on each side. Add the reduced sauce, cover the skillet, and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|