Here's a new spin on fish and chips! A simple potato chip coating and some Italian dressing add crunch and zippy flavor to these white fish fillets. Cod, haddock or pollock are ideal fish types to use in this recipe.
Note that cooking time depends on the thickness of the fillets; 1-inch fillets would take approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Adjust your cooking time accordingly for thicker or thinner fillets.
More Fish Fillet Recipes
- 2 pounds fish fillets, such as cod or haddock
- 1/2 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 500°.
- Dip fish in the salad dressing. Place in a greased baking dish in a single layer, skin side down.
- Combine potato chips and cheese; sprinkle over fish. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|