Rosemary salt is a great way to preserve the bright flavor of fresh rosemary. It only takes about five minutes to make and can be stored indefinitely at room temperature. Try it on roasted potatoes, chicken and lamb.
- 1/2 cup fresh rosemary leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- Mix together the finely chopped rosemary and the salt.
- Pack into a clean glass jar.
- Cover and store at room temperature away from direct light or heat.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|