|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
This is a fantastic rub for prime rib. The combination of flavors, from the olive oil to the herbs and garlic, make a good slow roasted rib roast perfect. Whether you are roasting, grilling or smoking this is a great rub.
- 1 tablespoon garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons basil (fresh, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons oregano (fresh, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (fresh, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons rosemary (fresh, chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salt (seasoned)
1. Pulse all ingredients in a blender or food processor until well combined, but not pureed.
2. Spread evenly over the surface of the prime rib roast. The mixture can be prepared ahead of time and stored refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days after preparation.