This beautiful dessert blends the sweetness of Nutella with the savory flavor of brie, all encased in a buttery, flaky puff pastry shell. Though these little pastry pockets look super fancy and elegant, they take less than 20 minutes to prepare, which makes them a fantastically easy dessert to prepare for big parties!
- 1 wheel of brie, cut into 13 to 15 small wedges
- 1 sheet puff pastry, defrosted and cut into 13 to 15 bite size rectangles
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of Nutella, slightly warmed
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the pastry rectangles on the baking sheet so they’re not touching and lightly brush with egg wash.
- Place one brie wedge on top of each pastry rectangle.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes. You want the pastry rectangles to puff up and the cheese to ooze and melt.
- Drizzle with the warm Nutella and enjoy
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||178 g|
|Saturated Fat||26 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|