These pumpkin cookies are drop cookies, a snap to mix and bake. Feel free to add 1/2 cup to 1 cup of chocolate chips or raisins to these cookies.
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin (mashed or canned)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts (or pecans, chopped)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time; stir in pumpkin and vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and spices; stir to blend.
- Add dry ingredients to butter and sugar mixture; stir well. Stir in chopped nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls about 1-inch apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake in upper half of oven for about 12 to 14 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool..
Pumpkin Seed Brittle
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|