There's no such thing as a silly question, right? Some of these vegetarian questions may seem silly, but they are also genuine concerns about vegetarianism. Even if you're not wondering about these questions, many people are, and they may come to you for an answer. Browse these questions and make sure you have a good answer ready - people who aren't vegetarian are always curious and will want to know!
If you're grasping with some ethical and philosophical questions about vegetarianism or just want to know where vegetarians get their protein from, read on to find out the answers to FAQs you may be wondering about when choosing your environmentally-friendly, healthy and kind diet!
General Vegetarian Questions
- How much weight will I lose when I go vegetarian or vegan?
- What, exactly, is a vegetarian?
- How do I become vegetarian?
- Are there poisonous chemicals (such as arsenic) in chicken?
- If I go vegetarian, do I have to eat tofu?
- Why do vegans love hummus so much?
- Do vegetarians eat meat? What is a flexitarian? Can I be semi-vegetarian?
- What is a pescetarian? Is a pescetarian a vegetarian?
- If I go vegan, can I still drink alcohol?
- Can vegetarians eat fish?
- Where can I buy vegetarian food?
- Animals kill other animals for food, so why shouldn't we humans, too?
- God gave us animals to eat. The Bible says we have "dominion" over them, so why shouldn't we eat them?
- What are raw foods?
- Do you have any super-easy raw food recipes?