This is a healthy and tasty cabbage dish, and it's a super easy recipe to prepare and cook. The cabbage is coarsely chopped then cooked with seasonings, tomato juice, and a little broth.
- 1 medium head green cabbage
- 1 can (6 ounces) V-8 juice or tomato juice
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Cut cabbage into large pieces, discarding outer leaves and core.
- Pack into a large saucepan and add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|