- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup oats (rolled)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (fine dry)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 can condensed French onion soup (undiluted)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Optional: dollop of ketchup (or barbecue sauce)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; pack into a meatloaf pan or large (9x5x3-inch) loaf pan.
- Bake at 350° for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Spread top with a little barbecue sauce or ketchup about 5 or 10 minutes before done.
- Let rest a few minutes before slicing.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|