This meatloaf is a snap to prepare and bake in the microwave. It's a basic meatloaf combination made with onion soup mix and a little shredded cheese. Feel free to use a spicy pepper Jack cheese blend in this recipe.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients and mix gently with clean, moistened hands or fork; shape into a round loaf.
- Place the meatloaf in a microwave-safe dish, cover with waxed paper and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes, turning dish a quarter turn after 5 minutes.
- Drain and cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|