Apple dessert made easy with a one layer cake mix and apple pie filling.
- 1 package (1-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 21-ounce can apple pie filling
- Combine dry cake mix, coconut, and cinnamon; stir in melted butter.
- Press about 2/3 of a mixture into an ungreased 8x8x2-inch baking pan and spread with pie filling.
- Crumble remaining coconut mixture over the filling. Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Serve warm or cooled with ice cream, if desired.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|