Rachel Werner is a professional content creator, author and book reviewer. Her work has appeared in Fabulous Wisconsin, Entrepreneurial Chef, and the book "Wisconsin Cocktails" (UW Press, 2020).
- Rachel has written for The Spruce Eats since January 2021.
- Her work has appeared in Barre 3 Magazine, Entrepreneurial Chef and Fabulous Wisconsin.
- During her lengthy undergraduate studies, Rachel studied at Universidad Nacional de Costa Rica and the London College of Fashion.
Rachel Werner is faculty for Hugo House and The Loft Literary Center; a We Need Diverse Books program volunteer; and a book reviewer for Shelf Awareness. She has contributed print, photography and video content to numerous print and digital publications. Her literary writing has been published by All Female Menu, Digging Through The Fat and Voyage YA Literary Journal, and an anthology being released by The Wisconsin Historical Society in Fall 2021. Rachel is also the founder of The Little BookProject WI, a community arts and nonprofit bi-annual collaboration.
Rachel is a certified Lactation Education Counselor (University of San Diego California) and a certified aquatic fitness and group exercise instructor.
- Restaurant of the Week: Ahan, Fabulous Wisconsin
- How to Drink Healthy-ish, BLK+GRN
- FAB Five WFC (World Food Championships) Moments, Entrepreneurial Chef
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.