Rachel Werner is a professional content creator, author, and book reviewer. Her work has appeared in Fabulous Wisconsin, Entrepreneurial Chef, and the book "Wisconsin Cocktails" (UW Press, 2020).
- Rachel has written for The Spruce Eats since January 2021.
- Her work has appeared in Barre 3 Magazine, Entrepreneurial Chef, and Fabulous Wisconsin.
- Rachel studied at Universidad Nacional de Costa Rica and the London College of Fashion.
Rachel Werner is faculty for Hugo House and The Loft Literary Center, a book reviewer for Shelf Awareness, and a volunteer for We Need Diverse Books program volunteer. She has contributed print, photography, and video content to numerous print and digital publications. Her literary writing has been published by All Female Menu, Digging Through The Fat and Voyage YA Literary Journal, and an anthology being released by The Wisconsin Historical Society in Fall 2021. Rachel is also the founder of The Little BookProject WI, a community arts and nonprofit bi-annual collaboration.
Rachel is a Certified Lactation Education Counselor (University of San Diego) and a certified aquatic fitness and group exercise instructor.
- Restaurant of the Week: Ahan, Fabulous Wisconsin
- How to Drink Healthy-ish, BLK+GRN
- FAB Five WFC (World Food Championships) Moments, Entrepreneurial Chef
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.