This is a recipe for raisin sauce with currant jelly and orange juice; it is nice to serve with baked ham.
- Directions for raisin sauce
- In a small saucepan over medium heat combine water, raisins, currant jelly, orange zest, and orange juice.
- Bring raisin sauce mixture to a boil. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, and allspice.
- Stir into raisin sauce mixture.
- Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is thick and clear.
- Serve raisin sauce warm with ham.
More Sauce Recipes
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|