- Mix the water and 1 cup of sugar in a pan and boil till all the sugar is dissolved. Turn off the fire and keep syrup aside.
- Knead the Paneer (How to make Paneer) in a platter till very smooth. Make into balls slightly smaller than the size of a walnut and flatten slightly in the center.
- When the Paneer balls are made, reheat the syrup to boiling, then simmer and gently drop in the Paneer balls. Cook for 10 minutes. Turn off fire.
- In another pan boil the 1 litre of full cream milk with the 1/2 cup of sugar, till reduced/thickened to 75 per cent of its original volume. Turn off the fire, add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add the syrup soaked paneer balls (after draining) to the milk mixture and chill for a few hours.
- Before serving, garnish with slivers of dried fruit.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|