This Cool Whip Jello mold makes a great dessert or sweet side dish for a holiday or potluck. Use a pretty clear glass dish with high sides for this recipe.
- 1 package (3 oz.) raspberry Jello
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoon. sugar
- 1 8-ounce package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 9-ounce containers low-fat Cool Whip, thawed
- Fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
- Place Jello in a large bowl. Add boiling water and stir until dissolved. Stir in cold water.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a half hour.
- Meanwhile, beat sugar and cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Beat in milk. Stir in one container of Cool Whip.
- Remove Jello mixture from refrigerator and stir in the remaining container of the Cool Whip until completely smooth.
- In a glass bowl with tall sides, pour half of the raspberry Jello mixture. Top with the cream cheese-Cool Whip mixture. Top with the remaining raspberry Jello mixture.
- Refrigerate until set, about an hour. Garnish with raspberries.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|