For a savory start to your day, top your toast with ricotta, parmesan, and goat cheese, along with artichoke hearts for a breakfast that hints at all the tangy flavors of artichoke ravioli. Complement these creamy and tart flavors with lemon zest, red pepper, and parsley for a truly gourmet breakfast.
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 oz. goat cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons artichoke hearts (canned, chopped and warmed)
- 1 slice of bread (any sliced bread you prefer, french bread works well)
- Pinch lemon zest
- Optional: crushed red pepper
- Optional: parsley
Gather the ingredients.
Combine cheeses and salt and pepper in a bowl.
Toast the bread.
Slather each slice with the cheese mixture.
Place a spoonful of the warmed artichoke hearts over the cheese mixture. Top with lemon zest, crushed pepper, parsley and salt and pepper to your liking.