If you've gone vegan, you may find it can sometimes be hard to find breakfast ideas to fit your diet. This raw food muesli is incredibly delicious; you'll enjoy every mouthwatering bite! It's similar to a healthy muesli or granola cereal with fresh fruit and topped with raw nut milk, and is a wonderfully healthy breakfast idea for those eating a raw and living foods diet.
It's a terrific recipe as is, but to make it truly amazing, add coconut oil -- that's the secret ingredient to make this raw granola muesli truly praise-worthy.
- 3/4 cup nuts (raw)
- 10 dates (approximately, soaked and pitted)
- Optional: 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup fresh fruit (mango, berries or banana works well)
- Optional: 1 tablespoon fresh raw grated coconut
- Splash nut milk (raw, to taste)
Using a food processor, process the nuts and dates and coconut oil together until nuts are almost finely ground.
Combine in a bowl with fresh fruit and grated coconut.
Top with nut milk, to taste.