These raw food diet lettuce wraps have a hint of Mexican spiciness to them, hence the "burrito" simile. These wraps make a great entree for a raw food meal or a raw food potluck, and, because they're so easy and tasty, they're a great raw transitional food too. They're naturally gluten-free, of course.
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 3 tomatoes (diced)
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper (diced)
- 2 tbsp yellow onion (diced)
- 3 cloves fresh garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 3/4 cup corn (kernels from one ear raw corn)
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 6-8 large lettuce leaves
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a medium sized bowl, mash the avocado.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of this mixture onto lettuce leaves and wrap. Enjoy!
More Raw Food Recipes
Homemade Raw Cashew Milk Recipe
Easy Raw Pad Thai Salad
Vegan Pesto Recipe
Fig and Mint Salad Recipe
Red Pepper Gazpacho Soup
Watermelon Gazpacho Soup
Raw Applesauce Recipe
Tuscan Orange and Fennel Salad Recipe