- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon ginger (minced)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon nama shoyu, or to taste
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (minced)
- Place all of the ingredients except the cilantro in a food processor and pulse chop about 10 times or until the cauliflower is ground up small. Be careful not to over-process, stop when it looks like rice or you will have a pate on your hands.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and toss in the minced cilantro.
Enjoy your raw food "rice"!
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)