Toss together this raw vegan Waldorf salad for a healthy meal. With sweet dates and crunchy apples and cashews, this is a filling raw food salad suitable for a main dish.
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 rib celery, diced
- 1/2 apple, diced small
- 1/3-1/2 cup raw goddess dressing
- 4 dates, chopped small
- Optional: 1/4 cup raw cashews
- Toss together shredded cabbage, carrot, celery, apple and raw goddess dressing in a medium-sized bowl.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving, to allow flavors to mingle. This will also soften up the carrots and cabbage for a better texture.
- Toss before serving to mix well, and add dates and optional cashews just before serving.
- Serves one as a raw food diet entree or two as a small side salad.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||19 g|