- 6 medium eggs (hard-cooked)
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup beet liquid from canned beets
- 1/3 cup sugar (granulated)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 3 pieces cloves (whole)
- Place peeled eggs in a large jar.
- Combine vinegar, beet liquid, sugar, salt, onion and whole cloves. Pour over eggs.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 days to give the beet juice time to penetrate the egg white.
- Slice the eggs and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)