Turn classic Rice Krispie treats into bite-sized snacks! Instead of spreading the Rice Krispies into a pan, create bite-sized Rice Krispie bites—perfect for school lunches, on-the-go snacking or decoration on a cake or other dessert.
- 1 10-ounce bag marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups of Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Heat the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the marshmallows and cook on low until the marshmallows have completely melted.
- Stir in the Rice Krispies, slowly adding each cup.
- After greasing your hands, roll into golfball-size balls. Roll each ball in the sprinkles and place on parchment paper to completely cool.
Keep Rice Krispie sprinkle bites in an airtight container for 1 to 2 days.