- 2 cups flour, 9 ounces
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, whole milk or part skim milk
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Measure the flour, baking powder, soda, and salt into a bowl or sheet of wax paper; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla until smooth and well blended.
- Beat in the ricotta cheese, then gradually add the flour mixture, beating on low speed until blended.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- With a small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, or until set and lightly browned on the bottoms.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|