|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
This Parmesan roasted cauliflower is an excellent way to enjoy fresh cauliflower. The cauliflower is tossed with a savory mixture of garlic and Parmesan cheese and then it is roasted to perfection.
Serve this easy cauliflower as a side dish with an everyday meal or a holiday dinner.
- 1 small to medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets (about 6 cups cauliflower florets)
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 425° F (220° C/Gas 7).
Line a large baking pan with foil; spray lightly with cooking spray.
In a large bowl or food storage bag toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, and the Parmesan cheese.
Spread the cauliflower out on the prepared baking pan.
Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and lightly browned.
You Might Also Like