This Parmesan roasted cauliflower is an excellent way to enjoy fresh cauliflower. The cauliflower is tossed with a savory mixture of garlic and Parmesan cheese and then it is roasted to perfection.
Serve this easy cauliflower as a side dish with an everyday meal or a holiday dinner.
- 1 small to medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets (about 6 cups cauliflower florets)
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 4 tablespoons
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425° F (220° C/Gas 7).
- Line a large baking pan with foil; spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or food storage bag toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, and the Parmesan cheese.
- Spread the cauliflower out on the prepared baking pan.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and lightly browned.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|