- 2 (8-ounce) cod fillets, skinned and pin-boned
- 1 tablespoon of Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 handfuls of red and yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful of fresh basil, leaved picked from stems
- 1 ball of buffalo mozzarella, finely sliced
- 1 handful of grated Parmesan cheese
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the cod fillets in an oiled roasting pan or an earthenware dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season. Place the tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella slices on top of the fillets. Sprinkle over the Parmesan , drizzle over some olive oil, and bake at the top of the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, until golden.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|