If you want a little spice, sprinkle the fingerling potatoes with a Cajun seasoning before roasting. Serve the roasted potatoes with just about any main dish, along with a side vegetable or tossed salad.
They make an excellent side dish with steaks or a roast.
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed and finely minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cajun seasoning to taste, optional
- Heat oven to 450°.
- Grease a large shallow baking dish with olive oil or spray with olive oil spray.
- Scrub potatoes and cut large ones in half.
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, pepper, and seasoning, if using.
- Toss potatoes with the garlic and oil mixture.
- Arrange the coated potatoes in a single layer in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|